Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, January 29, 2007

Cari & Mike's Engagement Session

Yesterday I shot Mike & Cari's engagement session in Claremont CA. I had a surprise treat in that Marlene actually went with me! I am so happy she did because we had such a great time with Mike & Cari. They are so much like us and we were just laughing the whole time. I was surprised that I actually got one serious shot of the two of them! Below are some early glimpses of the photos, minus the pink elephant. If you know Mike, ask him to explain. I would post the shot, but I couldn't get a model release from the elephant. In all seriousness though, they did awesome!




They even had really great shoes!


No comments: