Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, May 26, 2008

Silvia & Mike....

























The first of two weddings this past weekend was in North Hollywood, and starred our incredible friends Sylvia and Mike! It is always amazing to me how time flies. It seems like yesterday I drove to Silvia’s house to meet them for the first time, and now almost two years later, on a perfect California day, where the weather was cool and the rain stayed away, Silvia and Mike celebrated their love.

Thank you Silvia and Mike for your friendship! Marlene and I had a wonderful time with you and we wish you all the best! It has been an incredible experience to know you, and we hope you have an amazing time on your well-deserved honeymoon!!

p.s. I usually stay away from ring shots, but I could not resist the pink and blue Wii controllers! Thanks for the props Mike!!

5 comments:

Stephen Grant said...

Marlin,

Nice captures, and fun couple! Especially digging the angle down the aisle and the sneaker shots.

Nat said...

This is why I love your photography, Marlin & Marlene! I love how journalistic it is! Of course, you guys know that I love YOUR photography! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to capture the wedding, man. It was all these images and more! I'm sure Silvia and Mike will love them when they return. You rock!

Anonymous said...

You guys are truly AMAZING!!! We feel so fortunate to have shared such an awesome day with both of you. Thank You so much.

Dave said...

Wow! Amazing pictures. I'm so impressed at how you not only captured the day so well, but in such a creative and artistic manner.

Nice Work.