Remember those school days when you didn't have to do any work? I lived for those days in elementary school (and high school!) Zoe had a double fun day today when she not only got to rock her PJ's to school, but she also had some serious holiday fun! She does take her cookie decorating very seriously though! I hope you all get to have some fun days soon!






Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh, how fun! way to be a proud papa!!
aww, those pictures are so sweet! She's so big...my gosh- they grow up so fast! :( I wish I could wear my jammies to work.
A lucky day for Zoe, and so lucky to have a great dad there to capture it in style. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season!
lovin the paste on her nose!
hope you and your beautiful family have a blessed and awesome christmas marlin my friend!!
Post a Comment