Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stephanie and Ron.....

blog -0001
blog -0002
blog -0004
blog -0006
blog -0007
blog -0008
blog -0009
blog -0010
blog -0011
blog -0012
blog -0013
blog -0014
blog -0015
blog -0016
blog -0017

Last Sunday we packed up the family and left bright and early for Catalina Island. Stephanie and Ron, had suggested doing their engagement session on the island, so in usual Munoz fashion we made a family day out of it!

Thank you Stephanie and Ron for allowing us to experience Catalina (finally!) and we can't wait for your wedding! But don't worry, Ray and Zoe will stay home for that one!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Marlin, you did such an awesome job at capturing the love my cousin and Ron have for each other. I love how you also took the headlock shot, which shows their funny side :) I can't wait for their wedding, I am sure you are going to do a fabulous job. I hope to see you and Marlene sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics! Thanks we had an awsome time.

Stephen Grant said...

What a perfect way to multi-task. Love the shots on the boat with the wind and they are beautiful.

AHS Photography said...

You're amazing!!!