Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Sunday, January 4, 2009

Following Dreams.....

I'm a huge believer in destiny. Sometimes we are just meant to find certain people who come into our lives and bring a whole new perspective. If you follow my blog, you know that I met some new friends through twitter. Stephanie and Robert are practically neighbors, but living in a City of 50,000, they could just as well been living in New York. Through the search function on twitter, Robert found me and relationship was born. Stephanie is a talented writer who has just finished her first book and was in search of a photographer. I took some portraits and the rest is history! A few weeks ago, Stephanie had her book release party. It was coordinated by the wonderful Chara of Openbox Designs Not only was it a success, but it's great to see people follow their dreams. Stephanie and Robert are amazing people, and Marlene and I are proud to call them friends.

Now for the really great news! I have a signed copy of Stephanie's book to give away! To make this a little interesting, the first person to email me with our wedding anniversary date will receive the book! Hint: the date is on my blog!

If you don't win, please visit Stephanie's website to purchase your own copy! I really believe in this book, not just because I was part of it, but because it is an outstanding story for everyone.

**UPDATE!!**
Our wonderful friends and extraordinary photographers over at Ohana Photography are the winners of Stephanie's book!! David correctly remembered our wedding anniversary as March 7. Be sure to check out their amazing blog and be on the look out next time your at Disneyland - you may run into them!!

A very close second was our past clients and now AMAZING photographers, Nataly and Art Lemus!! Just because you were so close with your answer (I had to double check the date with Marlene!!) and we like you guys so much, you also get a copy of the book!

blog -0001
blog -0003
blog -0004
blog -0005
blog -0006
blog -0008
blog -0009
blog -0010
blog -0011
blog -0012
blog -0013
blog -0014
blog -0015

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that is just plain awesome! you guys rock!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

woo hoo!!!! thank you so much you guys! 2 months to the day till your next anniversary ;) i can't believe we won! we never win!
the book looks so awesome!
much success and blessings to them!

OpenBoxDesigns said...

Marlin...as always, you have done so wonderful catching the essence of this event. Your pictures are truly worth 1,000 words and 1,000,000 smiles.