Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, January 28, 2009

inspiration (number 1)

While I normally don't give photography tips on my site (actually I'm an open book for any one who asks, it's just not my style to blog about it. Plus other people out there are taking care of that stuff good and plenty) I do, however, get a lot of inquires as to where my inspiration comes from. I would like to start giving my clients and other photographers an idea of where I look to get into that creative mode! It may surprise you.

First up is a photographer I dig. I stopped looking at bridal magazines for inspiration a long time ago. The New York editorial scene produces some incredible imagery and while the style may not scream "weddings", it certainly helps me grow in an artistic sense. One who has captured my attention is Jason Nocito. You can buy his book here.


images by jason nocito

No comments: