Zoe got a huge surprise today when her Uncle Darryl visited her class for "Community Helpers Day" Besides Zoe's godfather, my Best man and one of my best friends, Darryl is also a Los Angeles County Probation Officer. He is one of the most amazing people I know and has had a huge impact on my life since I met him 12 years ago. He has truly been my police and priest! Darryl brought Zoe's class badges, pencils, loli-pops and a cool trading card with his picture on it! I also invited my friend Cristine, who is a Deputy District Attorney, to speak! Darryl also got Zoe a special gift, a dog that actually grows and responds to her name! She loved it!
What is so amazing is he took the time to do this even though he is going in for a cornea transplant tomorrow. If it is your way, I would ask for your prayers for a speedy recovery!
photo by marlene!
photo by marlene!


Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Priest or Police......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Zoe is so fortunate to have people like Darryl and Cris in her life.
Thanks to both of you from Grandma Munoz.
Darryl you are in my prayers.
Post a Comment