Television is such a luxury for me! Besides the fact that I never have time to watch it, my two TV's (yes I have more computers than TV's!) are usually dedicated to Nick Jr. or various video game consoles. I am forced to watch programs on my DVR and/or iPhone! I really only watch three shows: Battlestar Galactica, Entourage and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Some may say they are all guy shows, but Marlene loves Entourage and Curb your Entusiasm.
I was recently introduced to the Fox Series, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. It's another intriguing program that stays pretty true to the original series. I am really enjoying it, however I am concerned. The next two episodes will feature Brian Austin Green (Beverly Hills 90210) Serious credibility issues here! I'll still watch it, but I don't think I can believe David Silver fighting the Terminator!
Check it out!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Turn my TV on.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Brain Austin Green, huh? I always thought it was Brian. =)
I stand corrected! My fingers were faster than my brain - haha!!!
Post a Comment