














Thank you Amber and Sean for showing us "your" City of San Clemente. We had a wonderful time with both of you, and we also had so much fun at dinner with Grace and Cliff. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for giving us a reason to get away for the weekend!
enjoy!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Amber & Sean....
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awesome! I especially love 1,4, and 8! I met your life last summer at Jasmines lunch and have enjoyed following your blog :)
Marlin! All the images are gorgeous! Like always, excellent work!
Marlin! All the images are gorgeous! Like always, excellent work!
I loved these! Amber and Sean are a fabulous couple and you truly captured their great personalities here!
Sorry Forrest and I missed you while you were in San Clemente!
Marlin the pictures are perfect!!! With engagement pictures this amazing I can't even begin to imagine how great the wedding photos will be<: Thank you so much for the great pictures and the great time, we had a blast with you two! We are extremely luck to have you guys as our photographers.
Amber & Sean
Post a Comment