Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nicole & Phil....

blog - 001
blog - 002
blog - 003
blog - 004
blog - 005
blog - 006
blog - 008
blog - 009
blog - 010
blog - 011
blog - 012
blog - 013
blog - 014
blog - 015
blog - 016
blog - 017
blog - 018
blog - 019
blog - 020
blog - 021

Fires, closed highways, and high winds could not stop Nicole and Phil's wedding! Marlene and I traveled to Simi Valley a few weeks back to document their special day. While there were some scary moments thanks to the fires, their day was fantastic.

I also had to deal with the time change, which messes with my natural light setup. I had to break out my flashes and pocket wizards to battle the darkeness. Yes friends, I do know how to use flash, just don't like to sometimes! I have to admit though, off camera flash does get a bit addicting!

Congratulations Nichole and Phil! You both are awesome people and we are fortunate to have been part of your day!

2 comments:

cmadcram said...

beautiful photographs!

Stephen Grant said...

Love the personalities here, and her portraits are really striking! I hear you on the time change.