Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Seeing the Signs....

blog -0001
blog -0002
blog -0003
blog -0004
blog -0005
blog -0006
blog -0007
blog -0008
blog -0009
blog -0010
blog -0011
blog -0012
blog -0013
blog -0014
blog -0015
blog -0016
blog -0017

Finally posting the shoot we did in Las Vegas at the Neon Museum's Boneyard! As a Las Vegas history fanatic, it was so awesome to stand so close to the old Sahara sign, as well as so many other past Vegas signs. Michelle and Shawn were absolutely incredible to work with and I loved when she called and asked if I would be interested in shooting at the boneyard, but I also had to take them to one of my favorite historical spots, the Moulin Rouge. Unfortunately, we were really getting into the shoot though when we got kicked out. Something about the stairs being too dangerous! Hey, anything for the shot I say!!

Stay tuned for what we did after!

6 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

Marlin, these are off the hook! Just amazing!

Dana Grant said...

Good job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome marlin!!!

Nat said...

Stunning images! I can't wait to see what you guys did after!

Stephen Grant said...

Okay, could this location be any more spectacular? Your mind must have been on fire deciding how to use it -- and what great shots you scored! High five to the couple for being open to shooting there!

Anonymous said...

This is breathtaking!