




















Another late blog, but I think your going to dig the vibe on this one! Martha and Rohit celebrated their special day at the Long Beach Hyatt a few weeks back . From a white horse to a ceremony steeped in tradition, it was an amazing experience for Marlene and I to be part of! So much so that I found myself downloading a ton of bhangra music and taking the family to two Indian restaurants!! Thank you Martha and Rohit for including us in your family! You had a beautiful day and you are both beautiful people! Enjoy your love!
Excellent Venders:
video - FireFly Films
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Martha & Rohit.....
Labels:
Long Beach Hyatt,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I love Indian brides. They are absolutely stunning! I love the photos of her tying her shoe and the black and white one. Excellent job!!!
These are amazing Marlin! I love how you captured the cultural traditions. So beautiful!
Wow! You've outdone yourself with these photos! So gorgeous! I love the picture of her peaking through her veil.
Hi, my friend. Awesome wedding and beautifully captured! Your posing is stunning as always. The portraits and the dance shot is especially killer!
Absolutely AMAZING!!
Our pics are absolutely beautiful, we couldn't be happier! Thank you Marlin and Marlene!
I love the way you capture the spirit of these moments in time...gorgeous!
This wedding looks awesome and the pics are amazing!
Post a Comment