Beginning at the beautiful Ayers Suites in Diamond Bar and ending at the amazing Diamond Bar Center, Cristina and Roberto's day could not have been more perfect. From the rich blue sky to the amazing St. Dennis Catholic Church, it was like a wedding made for the movies.
St. Dennis church has always been one of my favorite Catholic churches, so it was great to finally shoot there. It is so elegant, yet simple. The Diamond Bar Center is also a first-class venue. City facilities are usually utilitarian and cold, but they got this one right! I would highly recomend it!
Cristina and Roberto are super nice people with a huge future ahead and Marlene and I want to thank them for allowing us to be part of their special day!
I hope you enjoy the following samples, they are some of my favorites!
I love these shots Marlene did of Cristina getting ready!
Cristina also knew how to work the veil to give me her best "diva" shot!

Another of Marlene's awesome shots...I may have to change the studio name!







The Diamond Bar Center is fabulous!







Okay, this is going to sound crazy, but this shot came to me in a dream! My mentor, Bobbi Lane, always taught me to think about my shoot before I go to sleep and see what happens!






Monday, April 2, 2007
Cristina & Roberto.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment