I don't think that David heard much of the ceremony! Okay he had to since he knew when to say I do, but my point is that his eyes instantly locked onto Robyn as she came down the aisle and they never left. She had him in a trance and it was awesome to watch both of them just be in love! I wanted to start counting how many times he whispered to her, you look so beautiful! This is why I love shooting weddings!
After spending some time with them on their engagement shoot, I found Robyn and David to be funny, relaxing and all around great people. Their day at the Brocktonian Manor in Riverside was spectacular. It rained hard on Friday, it was cold on Saturday morning, however the sun came out like magic during their ceremony and showered them in warmth. A good sign I would say!
They rented a killer Benz for the getaway car, we shot at a old filling station, the food was to die for and they were showered with lavendar by their family and friends as they left. Does it get any better? We are honored to have been part of it. Thanks guys!

























Monday, April 23, 2007
Robyn & David....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Marlin ... you did a fabulous job. Thank you for helping to make Robyn and David's wedding memorable!
-Tawni (Bridesmaid)
Marlene and Marlin,
As mother-of-the-groom, I can enthusiastically say that you two were a lovely addition to the wedding memories on David and Robyn's special day! You quietly and professionally did your job and the results are spectacular! Everyone who has seen the engagement pics. and now the wedding
pics. on your site are amazed. Thank you!
Carolyn Lamberth
Post a Comment