She makes things beautiful with light. He makes you want to watch DVD's over and over. Together they lit up their day and made everyone want to watch only them. Their day at Calamigos Ranch was spectacular. All the little details worked out and they were surrounded by awesome family and friends.
I, however, almost missed the first kiss (technically the second) because CJ picked up Jenny and spun her around and around. When I pointed this out to CJ, he replied, "hey when you have uncontrolled passion, that's what happens!" Well said CJ, well said.
When I first met CJ and Jenny, they immediately struck me as two people who shared an entire life together. Integrated souls, but with that fresh, passionate love we all hope for. I know that feeling because I feel like I've known Marlene my whole life, but yet I still get that wierd feeling in my stomach when I see her after an absence!
CJ and Jenny, you guys are special. I hope you like the samples, the best is yet to come!
























Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Jenny & CJ .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hooray! These are so gorgeous, can't wait to see more :) - Jenny
Glad you like them so far!
I love the pics - the bride is beautiful!! - Bonnie from W V
Excited to see the preview of CJ & Jenny, more excited to see the rest.
The pics are artistic and stunning! As CJ's mother I am thrilled!! Great job!
Post a Comment