
One of the many cool things about having a child is reliving your youth through them. For example, I love that Ray is a Star Wars fanatic; it legitimizes my trips to Target to look in the toy section! I see him playing Star Wars and it so reminds me of my childhood. His newest interest is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or as they are called now TMNT, just like NKOTB! (Absolutely no bonus points for you if you know what that acronym is!) The movie was great and it was awesome to enjoy a couple hours of father and son time. Marlene and I seldom get to go to the movies anymore, but I can always count on Ray to take me to see the latest super hero feature and force me to share a super nachos combo! Thanks Ray!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
TMNT......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment