So in middle of a very busy wedding season, Ray and my friend Alex decide to drag me to the Star Wars Celebration IV! For those of you who don't know, this is the BIG Star Wars convention. It's a place where adults buy toys, dress up in costume and have big lightsaber fights and people are in awe! I did not dress up, but being the huge Star Wars fan I am, I really had a great time. I got to see a lot of the vintage toys I grew up with and the highlight was a pair of vintage Underoos (in the package still, thank you!) Ray and I even played Star Wars Lasertag! It was also important for me to spend time with Ray as I sometimes get so caught up in my work. The way I figure it though, we will be spending alot of time together in two years when he starts as my asssistant, a day he can't wait for!


Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Excercise in Geekism.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment