Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Friday, May 11, 2007

You Can't Pick Your Family.....

But in this case I'm so very happy for that! Victor is Marlene's cousin and they were recently reunited throught the magic of MySpace. I was an initial disbeliever of MySpace, but that site has helped to re-connect to so many people from over the years! For Marlene it was more than that. She has rekindled a childhood relationship with her cousin and I could not be happier! Victor also brings along Scott who is the one of the coolest, hippest (and loudest!!) people I know. Scott owes me $10 for that, but then with the loud part I guess we are even!

I have been so busy with everything lately, that I have not blogged a little get together we had for Scott and I to celebrate our birthday. We had a night of food, fun and 80's tunes. Oh yeah, Zoe made me 53 on the cake, but Scott turned 29 again :) I wanted to take the time to say how fortunate Marlene and I feel to have Victor and Scott in our lives!




No comments: