People always ask which venue I like the best. I usually say I like them all, because they all have their own character and each means something to my client. If I just had to pick a favorite venue in Los Angeles though, (or maybe where I would love to renew my vows with Marlene!!! Shhh, don't tell her I just said that!) It would probably have to be the Oviatt Penthouse. It's so rich in history and just represents old school Los Angeles to me, not to mention the view is just incredible! You can almost imagine a time when fewer buildings cluttered the LA skyline and Mr. Oviatt would have amazing parties with the coolest Hollywood stars!
Fast foward 60-some years later and a fabulous couple named Sid and Vince held their reception at the Oviatt Penthouse, and I could not have been happier for them! Sid began her day by getting ready at another historic downtown location, the Biltmore and then moved to Moneterey Park for their ceremony at Saint Stephen the Martyr. The church is special to Vince since he attended elementry school there! How cool is that!
Sid and Vince, you guys are awesome! Thank you for trusting me, and letting me run with my ideas! Marlene and I are so happy for you and wish you all the best! Thanks for letting us be part of such a beautiful day!



























DJ - Generations Entertainment
Live Band - Los Consentidos - 909-980-4262
Monday, May 14, 2007
Sid & Vince.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Marlin, you are amazing!!! Thank you so much for capturing our day. God bless you and your wonderful family.
Post a Comment