A great big happy birthday to my best friend in the whole world! She is not only my wife but my business partner, mother of my children and my world! Our first year dating, I took her to Las Vegas for her birthday. This weekend, she wanted a little more unique experience. So we ended up in Los Angeles to eat at one our favorite restaurants, Canters, we visited the awesome, newly remodeled observatory, stood in line for 30 minutes for $4 cupcakes (and got yelled at by the cupcake jockey, not to take photos!) and took the trolley to Tijuana on Saturday (more on that later) So happy 2?th birthday babe, I love you!!!!!!








Photo taken with my iPhone.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Happy Birthday Marlene!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HaPPY B-DAY MARLENE! :)
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Happy Birthday Marlene!!! I'm glad Marlin figured out his iphone so that we could see your special day.
-andrea
Post a Comment