Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Thursday, August 2, 2007

Kickin it Old School at the OC Fair......

So I packed the family up and we took off to the Orange County Fair. We all had a great time (Zoë a little more than the rest!) but for me, the highlight was not taking my 5d and instead documenting the night with a Polaroid camera. How refreshing it is to shoot square photos on film again! 10 prints to a pack meant every photos was deliberate and meaningful. It's amazing how digital has allowed us to fire off shot after shot and not really pay attention to the photo. We used to shoot Polaroids to test lighting back in the day, and I always saved them because they were just cool! Well, I think I am going to use my Polaroid a little more and maybe explore film again. You never know, I might show up to your wedding with a medium format camera and we can kick it old school together!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the OC Fair! We took the family a couple weeks ago and made sure to try as many foods as possible! The pictures are great Marlin!