Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, August 7, 2007

iLike iPhone......

Someone recently accused me of falling into the marketing hype of Apple. They explained that their PC's were just as fast, just as reliable and a whole lot cheaper. I just smiled politely and went on my way. I know better! While the PC is a great platform, I definitely prefer Macs. Yes it's true that I used to swear by PC's and I even went as far to sign up for a AOL account, in 1995, named "ihatemacs" (Someone else beat me to it!) but I never looked back after buying my first Powerbook in 2003. The ease of use, the seamless integration of the bundled software the color management and the "cool" factor was enough for me to swear off PC's forever!

Next I swore I never needed an iPod. One iPod later, I'm a fan for life. Now Apple has done it again with the iPhone. I loved my Razor, but after a consultation with my new clients Briana and David, I had to have one. The iPhone is everything I wanted in a phone. Email, iPod, Video player, maps, SMS, and true Internet. Sure I wish I could have my Stay Fly ringtone by 3 Six Mafia, and sometimes I like to take video with my phone, but everything else on the phone makes those wants seem petty. In addition, I heard alot of bad things about AT&T, but I think so far their service is amazing! It is so much better than T-Mobile!

So I love my iPhone. I have had 9 cell phones in my life and so far this blows everything away. Thanks to Marlene for sticking with T-Mobile until our contract is up in November (Don't worry I will put a good word in with Santa for you!) and here's to a cell phone that finally works!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, macs rule right? =) I saw that you replied to my emails w/ your iphone!!

Unknown said...

Yay! iPhone is just too awesome! Congrats :)