I hate blogging out of order, but I wanted to post our images of the last day of our trip. Honestly we just wanted to get home, so we did not shoot a lot. We were totally homesick and wanted to see Ray and Zoe! So after a quick stop at the State Capital, we headed for home. We love our kids dearly, but it was nice to spend four days with Marlene. We got to see some beautiful scenery, explore central and northern California, and we had some great conversation. So here are a few images we shot today. Mostly corn (my mom is from Iowa so by nature I love corn fields!) and we also stopped briefly at a pumpkin farm.
I will post some images of Andrea and Jarrod's wedding tomorrow. It was a beautiful wedding in a very unique venue.
Enjoy!






Final Trip Counter!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Day Four Images......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
everything looks great Marlin! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!
greetings from florida... we love the pictures of the corn, any chance of seeing some pictures of my muddy shoes?!? hope all is well and you're recovering from your roadtrip.
love,
andrea and jarrod
Awesome images! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!
mmm....cooooorn. cool shots of the fields.
Post a Comment