In addition to a wonderful road trip up the coast of California, Marlene and I were also able to spend a day documenting the wedding of Andrea and Jarrod. You may remember that my friend Evelyn referred Andrea and Jarrod to us and we shot some awesome images of them in San Francisco in March. We love Andrea and Jarrod and I especially love the bond between Marlene and Andrea! From their ability to choose good-looking men to marry (haha!), to their love of all things Chanel, these two girls must be related somehow!
Andrea and Jarrod were married in a small church built in 1920 and had their reception in an old sugar mill in Clarksburg, now used as a winery. Everything was beautiful about their day, from the blue skies to Andrea’s Stuart Weitzman’s (which she willingly tracked through the mud!) We are so humbled to have been part of it. Can’t wait to see you guys in December!






























Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Andrea & Jarrod......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WE LOVE THE PICS!!! We've been checking the internet every night we come back to the hotel :) Thanks for doing such an awesome job!!!
-love jarrod and andrea
These are lovely. I love the warm feeling they have to them! Simply beautiful!
Ben and I love the pictures! We love the feel and the thought to the angles! I felt so priviledged to be a part of them!
-Amber and Ben Stephens (really tall bridesmaid...)
wow, that shadow one is so fabulous. lovely lovely work you guys!
Post a Comment