Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day Two Images.....

It rained all day Friday. I love rain, but this rain never stopped. Marlene and I forgot an umbrella, so we bought one but the rain was so hard it really did not help. We started the day in San Francisco and traveled to Walnut Grove for the rehearsal through some of the most rural parts of California I have ever seen. We passed over at least eight draw bridges (really?!?!) and saw some beautiful scenery. Today we are shooting the wedding and then back home on Sunday!

Enjoy!






We had to have lunch at Boudin's!



Rich Webbers, Postmaster of Iselton Ca!


Drawbridge #5


Updated Trip Timer!

3 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Marlin & Marlene!! Amazing pics - I'm so inspired by your work! :) It was so nice to meet you this weekend and I cannot wait to see all of your amazing pictures of the wedding! You both rock!! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that first bridge shot is awesome. marlene looks "warm" in that second shot ;)

Shannon said...

ahhh these are all beautiful! i love all of the run down places you found along the way.