



























Jeneva called me the night before her wedding to inform me of the changes to her wedding in case the predicted rain came to fruition. She was amazingly calm and okay with rain, but we both hoped for the best.
I believe that wonderful things happen to wonderful people and Jeneva and George were blessed with a beautiful (and dry) wedding day in Long Beach. I have been honored to document George's proposal, their engagement, their pregnancy, their first family photo and now their lifelong commitment to each other.
Jeneva and George, you are so special to us! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your life celebrations! You have a beautiful daughter and amazing family and friends. We both look forward to spending more time with you!
I would also like to give a special thanks to one of George's best men, Marlon (what a great name!!) Marlon was so helpful in assisting me with some of the night shots of Jeneva and George. They both were committed to not seeing each other before the ceremony, however that meant their formals would be in the dark. Being a natural light kind of guy, the challenge for me was to come up with a solution for lighting (without using crappy on camera flash!) Marlon was kind enough to assist me with my off camera lighting source, while Marlene documented the pre-reception festivities! Thanks Marlon!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Jeneva & George......
Labels:
Long Beach,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can not wait to see the rest as I LOVE these. I have been so impatient waiting for you to post them but it is always worth the wait. Thank you (you and Marlene) so much for such great photos. You made it easy for us to look good and feel good.
Post a Comment