Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ashley & Sean.....

























Last Saturday Marlene and I rolled down to San Diego for another awesome wedding (What's up Ohana family, Sorry we were in your hood and didn't say what's up!) Ashely and Sean were married at the Bali Hai Restaurant on Shelter Island. The day was perfect, the location was beautiful and everyone had an incredible time. Thank you Ashley and Sean for allowing us to be part of your day!

p.s. thank you to Kyle and Kyle for making me laugh so darn hard! You guys rock!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a beautiful wedding and captured wonderfully through your photography! Thanks for the card after I caught the bouquet- hopefully I will be using it soon
:0)! So excited to see all the pictures!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i thought we recognized that awesome venue!!!! you guys rocked it!!! you cut us deep munoz' real deep ;) next time!!!

Jeret Slack said...

Very nice my friend. Awesome job I always look forward to seeing you stuff... awesome what can I say...

Jen said...

whoooo, i love it :) i really like your genuis work with the wedding dress! everything pops too in your pix, great job!

Marlin Munoz said...

Thanks Jen, Can't take credit for the dress or shoes, that was all Marlene!! -Marlin

AHS Photography said...

I am sooo in love with #10!!
~Amy

Josh said...

thanks for the blog lovin'! That is a wicked shoe shot, and now I have another blog to follow:)

Have a great one!

OCSTACY said...

So beautiful marlin. can't wait for you to do my wedding in a month:)!