Last Sunday after we got back from San Diego with our family, Marlene and I were fortunate to document the wedding of two beautiful souls. They were married at the amazing Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills and it was a magnificent day.
I have this PERFECT photo of them on the way back down the aisle. Their smiles scream love, the emotion is addicting, and it’s really a defining moment, but I can’t show it to you. I can’t show a lot of photos of their special day out of respect for their privacy because their love is not accepted by all. They have, however, given me permission to show a few obscured photos. I do this not only to show the beauty of their day, but also to remind everyone that…. love is love. It can't be faked, it can’t be suppressed and it most certainly should not be regulated.
Nobody really listens to the words: “by the power vested in me by the State of California” but for my friends, it was very powerful.
Please understand, I never get political here, but this isn’t politics, it’s love. So come November I encourage everyone stay tolerant, stay open-minded and stay in love.
Peace my friends.










Friday, July 25, 2008
love......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh Marlin, I adore this look. I'll have to remember this post when we talk about the style in which we would like you to take our wedding photos.
Hope you and your family are doing great!
Magi
So beautiful, so sensitive and so true. Your love of humanity speaks volumns.
Luv ya, Mom
Beautiful images!! That venue is gorgeous! I love the post processing on these, Marlin. You guys rock!
Thank you for having such an open mind. You guys amaze me more and more as I learn more about you. The pictures, as usual, are beautiful and I wish only the best to the newlyweds.
Oh my gosh...I LOVE this post. I love what it represents. I love the images. I love it. I love. Great job.
Awesome photos and I love that location. Great job
I came here to view the beautiful photo's of Rebecca & Rick, they were so impressive that I stayed and viewed the rest, it was well worth it.
I don't know what is happening in your country in November, but, it can not be anything bigger than two people celebrating their love, sharing their love and dedicating their lives to one another.
Well done everyone and I wish one and all the very best for the future.
Post a Comment