Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace......

Our good friend Grace celebrated her birthday last night in typical Grace style: playing bingo at the Mission Viejo Elk's club! I think we stumbled onto something as these bingo people know how to hang with cheap drinks, gambling and lots of fun! While none of us won the big prize, we all had so much fun and I found myself googling "how to win at bingo" I'll keep you updated with my success! Happy birthday Grace, we are fortunate to have a friend like you!!

The birthday girl with her bingo regalia!
No open flames in the Elk's club, so Grace did her best to pretend!! Btw, Christy made that cake and it was absolutely THE best cake I have ever had!
Marlene was holding down 2 bingo cards!!
Our awesome past bride and friend Kim, serving up some cake!!
Kim's husband Forrest really liked the daubers!
Sean trying to eat cake between games! We will be shooting Sean and Amber's wedding next month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you guys sleep? My Bingo Birthday Bash was just last night! Just another testiment to your dedication to the cause of having fun! Thank you for making my birthday celebration a Jackpot! Love to you and Marlene, Grace

Unknown said...

It was great to see you guys. I didn't know tht BDay Bingo Bashes could be so much fun. Kim

Anonymous said...

Bingo! Hello! Who knew there was bingo right next door, I have to try that sometime!