









As Rebecca and Rick danced across the floor, they would every so often get tangled up and end up in laughter! As I was watching them, I realized that dancing is a lot like relationships. You find a partner, you move to the sounds of life, sometimes you have really good moves, but sometimes you do get tangled up. The trick is to just keep dancing, which Rebecca and Rick, have done for 25 years. She tracked him down after noticing him at work and asked him out. He drove, she paid! Sounds fair to me! Marlene and I will be shooting their anniversary celebration in August and we can't wait to spend the day with them!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Rebecca & Rick....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
sizzlin!!!!
Great pictures, Marlin!
We can't wait to meet you in a few weeks. Rebecca and Rick are so much fun!
Jill Erb
Style & Grace Events
These pics are lovely -- so ALIVE! Awesome~
Post a Comment