UPDATE: My email and website is finally up after 48+ hours down. Unfortunatley it seems I lost all emails that were sent since Saturday, so if I did not respond, hit me back!
Another note that my email is down once again!! Now my website is now down also. I apologize for the inconvenience and I am really getting frustrated with this. Email being down for more than 24 hours, six times in four weeks is unacceptable. Again if you need me, or you have an inquiry please contact me at the email below:
marlinmunoz@ymail.com
or you can call me at 714.213.1716
Thank you,
-m
Monday, September 1, 2008
Web Site and Email Down....Again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i know that feeling all too well my friend! glad you're back on track!
George sent you an evite to Olivia's birthday party (entire family). I don't want to overload the email so let me know if you didn't get it.
Post a Comment