Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lise & Matt....




















They met at an impromptu class. He liked her muscles and she liked his pretty hair , oh wait, its the other way around! And so went our engagement session with Lise and Matt. It was a non-stop laugh fest and I knew from the time I had spent with them prior to the shoot, that I had to capture their real character, and let me tell you they were both characters!! Matt swore he was not going to smile, but I proved him wrong and it even got a little hot on the power saw table, right next to the lumber that will be their wedding canopy.

Thanks for an incredible day, the tour of Silver Lake and the awesome dinner!

8 comments:

leezyb said...

The pictures are amazing, Marlin! I am over the moon and am SO grateful that we have you and Marlene on board to capture our wedding day. You truly have a gift as a photographer and I'm excited to be on the receiving end of it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Aenidflick said...

awww...these are so beautiful! and i love love love the watermark of your name.

Eric Foley said...

Great shots Marlin! I like the 4th from the bottom and love the graffiti too!

AHS Photography said...

These are so fun! Awesome job!

Shannon Lott said...

Awe, she is just adorable with him! Great shots. You got fun, you got sexy, you got sweet, what more can they ask for?

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love them my friend!! my fav is the shot of him climbing the cliff, her face is so awesome in that one!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! STOP! Hammer time! Wicked funny! Great job on these!

Nat said...

I love them all, Marlin! Amazing!