




















I'm a little late inposting, but Ashley and Andrew's wedding day was certainly one to remember! A referral from our very good friends, Ed and Elli, we absolutely loved working with Ashley and Andrew! Thank you so much for the opportunity, enjoy the samples.
We also had the pleasure of working with Steve Luxenburg of Weddings by SML, check him out for your video needs!
**EDIT**
A sincere apology, I neglected to point out the amazing make-up by Kacee Geoffroy. Marlene and I had the pleasure of also working with her earlier this year, and she is wonderful! Please check her blog out and her tremendous skills! Sorry Kacee!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Ashley & Andrew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Great wedding! Especially love the shot of the bride with her bouquet glancing down. She'll love it!
The veil shot is killer! Great stuff Marlin!
I LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait to see the rest. Marlin and Marlene you guys are awesome! I can't sing your praises enough!
marlin my friend!! i cannot get over #14!! wow wow wow wow!!
ohhh wow! I can not get over how crisp and perfect all these images are. You are doing amazing!
Candice
wow. these are fantastic. you made a ordinary church interior look fantastic. i agree the veil shot is gorgeous.
Marlin, I love that black and white center aisle shot in the church. So classic! BTW, I love your watermark. I barely even notice it! Awesome.
Post a Comment