














Fina and Andi so loved the photos from Jenny and James that I found myself at the Griffith Observatory for the second time in two weeks!! Marlene went along, this time without the kids, and assisted me. I will be posting how well she did that shortly! The biggest issue for me was not shooting the same shots again! To me, creativity and change is what keeps me going, so I tried not to make this shoot look like the last one. Hope I succeeded! Thank you Fina and Andi, you are both genuine and generous souls! We are fortunate to be documenting your wedding, and thanks for the ride to our car! Enjoy!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Fina & Andi.....
Labels:
engagement,
Griffith Observatory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the session and great location!
Wonderfully done! That shot with the telescope shadow is kill-ah!
Post a Comment