Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, October 6, 2008

Jenny & James......

blog -0001
blog -0002
blog -0003
blog -0004
blog -0005
blog -0006
blog -0007
blog -0008
blog -0009
blog -0010
blog -0012
blog -0013
blog -0014
blog -0015
blog -0016
blog -0017
blog -0018
blog -0019

Engagement sessions are such an amazing tool for me. Not only do I get to make some great images for my clients, but it's a time when I can really connect with them and become friends! On Friday, Jenny and James joined me in Los Feliz and at the Griffith Observatory for their engagement session. Since their first date was a hike to the Hollywood sign, the Observatory was a natural choice! It was cool for me also, since Marlene and I had our second date at the Observatory! Jenny and James, you made it so easy to make these images! Thank you James for your humor and Jenny for your "big" smile!! You two are such an incredible couple, and I thank you for a wonderful afternoon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Marlin! We absolutely love the pictures!! We're soooo happy that you are Marlene will be capturing our wedding day!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loooove the wall in that first shot guys!!! awesome session! love.it!

Nat said...

Love all the shots!

Unknown said...

These are some of my favorite shots from you - great work!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

THis post is out of this world! You are rockin it!
Candice

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that white dress! Lol. Can you ask her where she got it?