I have to apologize for the lack of personal updates on the blog lately. I've been incredibly busy and just have not had the time to give you a glimpse into our personal life! It's taken everything to get our clients blog postings up in a timely manner! As the wedding season slows down and the holidays approach, I will be posting more of our family adventures. You can also follow me on twitter and facebook, so you can see what we are doing every day!
So in keeping with the up close and personal theme, I had to share a photo Marlene captured of me on a recent engagement session. Marlene was supposed to be shooting the couple and assisting me, but she found my contorted position with my drawers hanging out more interesting. Glad she was looking out for me!
Monday, October 20, 2008
She's got my back....way back!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
haha! that's hilarious! now you always have to be paranoid that Marlene might get a shot of your grand canyon :)
too bad marlene didn't get a picture of you lying in a gutter in san francisco with that bus coming towards you... oh wait, that was becuase we were all screaming at you that a bus was coming :)
I love you guys!! If you ever slow down some we have to get together for lunch or something.
Post a Comment