Our second wedding of the year was with Candis and Anthony. We had a great session at the Santa Monica Pier for their engagement session back in November, and Marlene and I were looking foward to their big day. Their wedding was in Long Beach and it was a beautiful day! Only in Southern California can you have a sunny day in January.
During our engagement session, I found out that Anthony's signature shoes are Jordans, so appropriately he and his groomsmen rocked some killer Jordans. Candis opted out of the Jordans and chose some beautiful heels instead! Another element that I appreciated in their wedding was the fact that both of them danced the night away. You could tell they were really enjoying their wedding and that's really the point of your special day! Here is a sample of their wedding day!
Enjoy!











Saturday, February 10, 2007
Candis & Anthony....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think the picture of the Jordans is very uniques and I absolutely love the picture of Candis holding her bouquet, it is so beautiful. You capture great picture Marlin, I would definitely hire you for my wedding :)
Post a Comment