If you haven't noticed yet, marlinmunoz.com has a brand new look! After three years of a self-designed html site, I thought it was time to move up to a full featured flash site. In addition to looking super cool (I think so!) it is also is very flexible and will allow me to update images in a more timely manner, thus keeping the site fresh. It also has the ability to host some other services I will be rolling-out by the end of the year! The site was designed by the folks over at Bludomain, and I highly recommend them if you are looking for a new website!
The new site features more photos, an automated contact page and a new feature I am really excited about, the personal gallery. This gallery will feature some of my personal photography and to begin with, I included a photo essay of an Amtrak trip I took last year with my son Ray.
Enjoy!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
www.marlinmunoz.com!!!!
Labels:
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Marlin, I love the new website. Congrats. - Sid
lookin good marlin! bludomain is awesome.
Post a Comment