on Saturday Marlene and I traveled to the Universal Hilton to shoot Lois & Jason's wedding. When I first met them (and Jason's dad!) at our consultation, I immediately knew that I had to shoot their wedding. Lois and Jason are just dynamic, warm people and their friends and family are exactly the same! They had a fabulous wedding and Marlene and I felt honored to have been part of it! They also had some really cute kids in the wedding party and that always makes for some great photos! A unique item at their wedding was a photo booth. They rented a photo booth and their guests could take photos all night as favors and also to add to the guestbook! I will be posting the photos Marlene and I took in the Photo Booth tomorrow!
What is better than one beautiful Wedding Dress???
Two beautiful Wedding Dresses!!



The Ring Bearer is a BIG wrestling fan!









Monday, February 19, 2007
Lois & Jason.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, awesome pictures!!! We can't wait to see the rest! And you should've signed our guestbook with your photobooth picture with Marlene! Thanks for being so awesome!
as mom to one of the flower girls and one of the ringbearers, i can't wait to see the rest of them! great photos so far!
Post a Comment