Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, February 19, 2007

Welcome Back.....

Wow, finally a post! I was fighting a cold last week and was struggling just to keep up with my work, so unfortunately the blog was neglected! I got better just in time for the weekend! On Saturday, Marlene and I shot Lois and Jason's wedding at the Universal Hilton (beautiful location plus a traditional Chinese dinner...yum!) and then I did an engagement shoot on Sunday with Malisa and Joey! I will be posting photos shortly from both.

I know it is belated, but I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. Marlene and I have a tradition of spending it with the kids and taking them wherever they like to eat, so the four of us had a very romantic dinner at the IHOP! We are such parents!

I was also lucky enough to have a date with a gorgeous young brunette with big brown eyes.... okay it was Zoe! She and I went to a father/daughter dance and she dressed all up and Marlene did her hair up so beautiful! She was so excited to go, but when we got there she totally ditched me for the food table, crafts and dancing. I was lucky enough to get one slow dance with her after her teacher promised to watch her cookies while she danced with me. She jumped into my arms and held me so tight and I could not stop thinking that in twenty some years I would be dancing with her at her wedding! I was such a big baby I was almost in tears and it was really a surreal moment, until she said, "uhh daddy, can I have my cookies now!"

Food=energy=more dancing!!!!




Did they just put dessert out?!?!

No comments: