I had the pleasure of photographing an old friend on Saturday. John Stachela and I go back about nine years when a mutual friend introduced us because John was in need of a photographer for his band. John is an amazing (and accomplished) guitar player and I've had the honor of doing several photo shoots with him, including studio work, promo pieces, a live performance at the Roxy and most recently his wedding in October. John actually took the stage at his reception and gave a fabulous performance in his tuxedo!
John, Brandon, and Don, collectively known as the JukeHounds, needed some photos for their press packets and a brand new CD. We chose Old Town Pasadena for the shoot to take advantage of the alleys. We had a great time, and for me it was so important to get back into shooting musicians. Shooting three guys is so different than shooting a couple though; I just had to be careful not to tell them to kiss each other!!!! Thanks a lot for the opportunity guys!
If you would like to hear some of their music, you can go to their MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/jukehounds
Enjoy!
Check out the old billboard for a bowling alley!









Sunday, February 4, 2007
The JukeHounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment