Marlene and I shot Andrea and Jarrod this weekend in beautiful San Francisco(can you tell yet that I am in love with the City!) Marlene ran me crazy to fit in all the tourist spots and in turn I ran Andrea and Jarrod around the City trying to hit as many places as possible for their engagement session. Andrea is best friends with one of my good friends, Evelyn. Evelyn was kind enough to give me the hook-up (again!) and we will be shooting their wedding in October. Since Andrea and Jarrod live up north, we thought a San Francisco session would be fun. We had a great time walking and driving around the City (except when Marlene drove!) and Marlene and Andrea had a great time reciting, "So I Married an Axe Murderer" lines!
Enjoy!

















Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Andrea & Jarrod.....
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment