Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, March 19, 2007

Robby the Producer......


In the middle of weddings, email crashes, and editing, I had the opportunity to take the family to Jacob's 1st birthday party this weekend. Jacob is the son of Robby and Emeline (July 2004 and also the first of the Soratorio trilogy of brides!!) Emeline and Robby really took a chance flying Marlene and I out to Hawaii to shoot their wedding when we were starting off and we still appreciate that. It has been so wonderful to watch Emeline and Robby dating (I worked with both of them at La Mirada) and be part of their wedding and now see them as they are in full swing of starting their family! They are just great people and Marlene and I feel so special to be part of their family (plus they always have really awesome food at their parties!)

So on to the point of the post!!! Robby is also a super-talented producer and I wanted to promote him a little! You should all check out his MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/robbytheproducer . I know I have alot of musicians on here so if you need some production, Robby has some sick beats! Check out Beat 14...my personal favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa marlin! thanks for the plug man! you're awesome. i was telling em after the party that since your family is always celebrating with us, you're basically part of our family now. we love you all. btw, ray is cool because he loves music. hope he likes his cd.