Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sarah & Blake....

On Saturday Marlene and I traveled to Calamigos Ranch in Malibu for Sarah and Blake's wedding. We have shot at Calamigos Ranch twice before but never at the Ranch House. While all of Caligomos Ranch is great, we really think the Ranch House is something special! Sarah and Blake were referals from Jillian and Eric Esby (July 2005) as Sarah was Jillian's bridesmaid. They had an absolutely perfect wedding on a brisk February day (finally some seasonal weather!) and Marlene and I felt so special to have been there!


I never get great "shoe" shots for the guys, so I was happy when Blake and his Best Man broke out these socks!



I loved this location, so intimate and cozy!











The third photographer of the night! I looked at her photos and she is really good!
You got to love a gorgeous wall color in the bathroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marlin! These are gorgeous!!! Sarah and Blake are going to be so thrilled. And how amazing that they can get a sneak peek...you really are the best of the best!

~ jillian and eric