Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Have a Vegas Wedding....Get Vegas Photos!

Four years ago today Marlene and I were married! We chose to get married in our favorite city at the time, Las Vegas, so we packed up Ray and Zoe and 50 of our closest friends and family joined us at Treasure Island for our big day. My fraternity brothers thought it was so funny to show up wearing eye patches! Zoe's godfather Darryl was my best man and Marlene chose her best friend Rachel as her Maid of Honor. I so wanted my friend Miranda to shoot our wedding, but unfortunately Treasure Island does not allow outside photographers, so we were stuck with their "wedding photographer" I thought the posing was hilarious, but I figured hey were in Vegas, and since I was too cheap to get married by Elvis (he was an extra $250) why not have some classic photos to remember our day! This is what we got.....I am posting a few of my" favorites"!


This is why I don't do the "hands over the bouquet " shot!!!

Marlene was so beautiful even though the pose leaves something to be desired!

This is my absolute favorite, I think I am going to start using this pose!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is why I am BEGGING you to renew our vows! And get better wedding pictures!!! Why did you post these?!?! I thought it was "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" LOL!

Happy Anniversary, my love!! I'm so happy to be your wife!!! =)

LoVe YoU!!!!