Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, March 19, 2007

The Importance of Backup!!!!

I am pretty religious about backing up all of my photo files in several spots, however one area that I was lagging was my email. I use Microsoft's equivalent to Outlook for Apple called Entourage to manage all my email. In two years, I have never backed up my emails, contacts or calendar. For some unknown reason, I made a backup copy right before we went to San Francisco! This weekend I was so glad I did! Entourage took a dump and I lost all my info. Luckily I had the backup and I reinstalled it on another computer and everything is there, save for the last week of emails. I tell you this for two reasons... one is backup, backup, backup! It may be a pain, but when something like this happens you will appreciate it! Second if anybody emailed me over the weekend and I have not got back to you, try again as I may have lost your message!

I hope everyone is great, and I will be posting images from a great wedding Marlene and I did at the Malibu Nature Preserve shortly!

No comments: