November 23, 2005. That is the date of the first email Georgina sent to inquire as to my photography services. With that type of planning it's no wonder that Georgina and Hugo had a beautiful and perfect wedding! In a twist of irony the ceremony was held at the Westminster Presbyterian Church in Pasadena (film fans may recognize it as the church in the Wedding planner or Wedding Crashers) I remember it as the first venue where I shot a wedding with my friend Miranda Taylor almost five years ago to the date! As if that wasn't enough, their reception was held at the fabulous Los Angeles River Center, which is now one of our favorite venues!
We also had the pleasure of working with a fabulous husband and wife videography team from Visual Masterpiece. Michael and Rebecka are an award winning team and were awesome to work with. Michael even lit up my night shots with his video light! Thanks again Michael! Marlene and I hope to work with them again soon and I highly recommend them for brides looking for a videographer.
Finally, most of you know I don't speak Spanish, however Georgina and Hugo have really inspired me to start learning! I wanted to leave them with a greeting, so thanks to my cousin, Victor Pulido, for his translation skills!
Georgina y Hugo, gracias por permitirnos ser parte de este dia tan especial. Ustedes son unas personas admirables con familia y amigos muy especiales.
Marlene y yo les deseamos lo mejor!



























Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Georgina & Hugo.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment