Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, June 25, 2007

Julie & Mike....

Marlene and I traveled to Koreatown this weekend for Julie & Mike's California reception. They were married in Boston a few months back, but held a reception for Julie's family in Los Angeles. They actually booked me about two years ago. In fact we did a engagment session in the rain on December 31, 2005! It was so long ago, Julie and I were actually standing in the elevator together and did not recognize each other! I guess my camera gave me away!

I know I always say it, but again we are so blessed with such special couples. Julie & Mike are just great people and a joy to spend the day with (plus they served a yummy Korean Bar-b-que!)

Thanks for making us part of your LA celebration!

Kamsamnida! (That is a third of my Korean vocabulary!)

























No comments: