Jolene and Gerric were one of the first couples to take a chance on Marlene and I when our business was still in its infancy. They are a really great couple and Marlene and I think of them often as they are, in a large part, responsible for our success.
Recently, Jolene emailed me to inquire if I would shoot a family portrait as her brother-in-law, Henry, had been diagnosed with a brain tumor and has subsequently had it removed. It was especially heartbreaking for me as Jolene informed me that her brother-in-law and his son are actually in one of the photos I use on my website.
Since losing my grandfather to lung cancer in 1983, I have been a huge supporter of cancer awareness and helping those individuals living with the disease. Marlene regularly assists with the "Look Good, Feel Better program" where she does make-overs for cancer patients. Jolene has since developed a really nice website dedicated to the struggle Henry and his family are going through.
I wanted to take the time and ask everyone to visit the site and remember Henry and his family in your thoughts, prayers and everyday actions. This hits home as to how fragile life is and how we need to live every moment in peace and harmony. Good luck Henry, my family is with you!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Thoughts, Prayers and Actions.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you're amazing. Thank you so much Marlin. This brought tears to my eyes. I'll will be in touch. Please send my love to Marlene!
Post a Comment