Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Friday, June 29, 2007

Gina & Brian......

I am a big believer that life guides you, things happen for a reason and the earth is a very small place. In probably the best example of this, I was referred by Monia (May 07) to Gina. When I arrived for the consultation, I realized this was my friend Gina from High School! Now here is a person I met in 1988, have not seen for probably 14 years and now we going to be part of one of the most important days of her life! In addition, her fiance, Brian is probably one of the coolest guys I know. Besides who else can jump like he can! (see photo below!)

So it reads like this; If I had not met Monia I would not have been referred to Gina, and if I had not been referred to Gina, I could not have possibly made these outstanding images of Gina and Brian in their beloved town of El Segundo (and no I did not leave my wallet there)! See all for a reason!

Thanks for great afternoon you two, the conversation, the bottle of water, and the Kettle Corn! Marlene and I look forward to our dinner together real soon!

Thanks also to Mr. Barker form EL Segundo High School! He invited us into his shop classroom to take some very unique photos! That was a very thoughtful gesture!

Enjoy!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...so, i am working away on this sunny SoCal Friday and in pops an email from Gina P...engagement pics- yippee! So, here i am on your blog Marlin...WOW...I can not stop smiling...you not only captured their personalities, but managed to even add elements that make each photo so unique, yet still genuinely them...I can not begin to pick a favorite...really great...I love the story of how you were brought to them..Ah, yes, the wonderful serendipitous moments in our lives... :-)

wendy the great said...

totally agree with you judy!!!!
i swear, i got goose bumps as i scrolled through each foto.....i can feel the positive energy and pure love between gina p and bri. love you guys.
xoxo,
-wendy b

Robyn said...

these pictures bring out their personalities perfectly!! you guys are beautiful and so are these pics!